Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 3: Flickr vs. Picasa


Well, after much thought and research, I think I am going to abandon my old Flickr account, which I never really used, and give Picasa a try instead. I got about as far as reading through a lot of help forums and getting started guides and creating an account. Since I don't have any photos on my computer at work, I'll have to play with this some more from home later. My plans include uploading an album to Picasa, exploring how to share photos with friends and family, ordering a print to frame, and downloading the plugin that will enable me to copy my photos from Picasa to photo albums on Facebook. This might solve some of my photo woes, such as not being able to share photos with friends and family who aren't on Facebook and not knowing the best way to order prints online.

No comments:

Post a Comment